Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Make a pallet beverage coatster

With this pallet DIY craze, I figured I'd make one. Having no idea where to get a full-sized pallet, I decided to make mini pallets. Coaster pallets!

Here what I used:

(1) bag of craft sticks (I used 13 per pallet)
(1) hot glue gun
(1) bag of hot glue sticks
(1) pair of scissors
(1) can of wood stain or make you own woodstain
(1) brush or rag
(1) razor blade

All of this, surprisingly, you can find at Michael's.


First, grab your wood and cut the tip off
Wait what?




Now that your sticks are all cut to size, stain them.
I used a cheap little foam brush and Early American 230 stain by Minwax


Let those suckers dry.





 I highly suggest a hot glue gun.
(note: as you go along, scrape off that excess glue with that razor I told you to get)



Now proudly display your pumpkin flavored iced coffee from Dunkin' !!







No comments:

Post a Comment